Problem Creating O.G.R.E Table

Dracorage

First Post
Hey there,

when I'm trying to create a table with O.G.R.E. the website is showing the fill-in boxes for the table all mixed up, so I cannot see which boxes are for what kind of text or what kind of boxes are even there. This problem is showing with different kinds of browsers (Chrome, Edge, Silk, Firefox). Zooming/unzooming view doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Nagol

Unimportant
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] may be able to provide a better perspective, but I suspect O.G.R.E. is about to be pulled as the board changes from vBulletin to... something else (Discord maybe? I haven't noticed any new updates recently)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey there,

when I'm trying to create a table with O.G.R.E. the website is showing the fill-in boxes for the table all mixed up, so I cannot see which boxes are for what kind of text or what kind of boxes are even there. This problem is showing with different kinds of browsers (Chrome, Edge, Silk, Firefox). Zooming/unzooming view doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Yeah, it looks like the layout is borked there. Another thing to add to the long list of things to fix! :)

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] may be able to provide a better perspective, but I suspect O.G.R.E. is about to be pulled as the board changes from vBulletin to... something else (Discord maybe? I haven't noticed any new updates recently)

Xenforo.

That's the forums though; at the moment the plan is to leave the old site up, less the forums.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases