Wyrms of the North

qstor

Adventurer
Is anyone else glad that they are updating this old column to 3e? I think it would be interesting to run Balagos against a few high level PC's.

Mike

shilsen

Adventurer
Definitely

The only problem is that my PCs are way too low level to run up against these dragons any time soon. Although maybe I can have them roll up high-level characters for a one-shot adventure, which it'll definitely be if they run into Balagos :)

grodog

Hero
I just wish we had a similar column for Greyhawk, although its easy enough to adapt these from FR to GH.

There just don't seem to be as many dragons in GH as there are in FR....

Wolfspider

Explorer
There just don't seem to be as many dragons in GH as there are in FR....

Actually, I think the Hellfurnaces have a healthy number of red dragon inhabitants. Didn't the old Suloise Empire have a war with the Fire Kings (isn't that what they were called?).

My memory is a bit foggy here. I'll have to break out my Dragon Archive when I get home....

qstor

Adventurer
Grodog I was thinking of the same thing. Eric Boyd did two dragons for Oerth Journal in articles called Wyrms of the Flanness. Maybe he could he held captive until he produced a new one for Erik Mona and the Dragon LGJ ;)

I MEAN they are working on a Realms book together...how about a little Greyhawk stuff too! :)

Mike

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Personally I'd like them to run against the Great White Wyrm AND Balgos! :) Now that would be cool! Course I'd have to draw their lairs...but it should be cool. Not to mention maybe Balgos maybe has a new friend, an old Slacerian Dragon that's on the lame from the Scarred Lands. :D

-Ekimus-

First Post
i love the fact that they are doing this. for some reason im extreemly facinated with dragons and i think my dm should get this for the party. dragons are damn fun

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases