[v.3.5] Campaign Guide: Heroes of Carnell PbP Game!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
What Little I remember is that we were fighting spiders. Keep in mind this was like 5 years ago. I'll be willing to give it a try.
Hmm, so maybe I'm misremembering. Perhaps, at the time, I was thinking ahead to how I wanted to run things. That's quite possible. The restart, if it happens, will begin from the beach.

However, Thanee is out due to time constraints, and I haven't heard from anyone else, yet. If anyone else isn't available, I'll see if I can recruit replacements. :hmm:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I tried to post the 'shout out' below on a Kulan campaign group recruitment post. Little did I know that mentions don't work in the campaign groups. Oh well, I'm posting it here, regardless.

Shout out to World of Kulan campaign group membership, regarding the recruitment post linked above: [MENTION=840]A'koss[/MENTION], [MENTION=13966]Arkhandus[/MENTION], [MENTION=61182]Big Mac[/MENTION], [MENTION=9813]Clay_More[/MENTION], [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION], [MENTION=28387]Evilusion[/MENTION], [MENTION=40227]freyar[/MENTION], [MENTION=371]Hand of Evil[/MENTION], [MENTION=2205]Hobo[/MENTION], [MENTION=3398]jaerdaph[/MENTION], [MENTION=7177]Jürgen Hubert[/MENTION], [MENTION=19249]marketingman[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION], [MENTION=172]Psion[/MENTION], [MENTION=42169]Relique du Madde[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], [MENTION=92511]steeldragons[/MENTION], [MENTION=1210]the Jester[/MENTION].

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Damn, I have absolutely no memory of this game. Not even after I read the "In Character" thread :O. 2009 was a rough year for me though. I was going through some serious depression, so that might explain why I don't remember this... It does look like we had a blast though. I love my character :D

I don't really frequent ENW anymore, but depending on the tempo you're thinking about, I might be tempted to join the game again.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Damn, I have absolutely no memory of this game. Not even after I read the "In Character" thread :O. 2009 was a rough year for me though. I was going through some serious depression, so that might explain why I don't remember this... It does look like we had a blast though. I love my character :D
It was a while ago, and even I don't remember everything about the game and the PCs and the NPCs. So, no worries.

I don't really frequent ENW anymore, but depending on the tempo you're thinking about, I might be tempted to join the game again.
Tempo-wise, I'm thinking I'd like to post something two to three times a week until the end of August. After that, I'll likely be in another night class, although this year I don't think it will be too difficult. I think we'd need at least two other players to get back into it, so we'll see if anyone else jumps on board.

If it doesn't work out, I have the option of my PbP game on The Piazza. If that doesn't work out then I might try to start up a new game from scratch.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The question remains whether or not renau1g or Dog Moon will be interested in participating. If not, it might be tough to continue. So far, no one else in the invite list I posted has sent me a PM.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Well, I could probably go for two or three posts a week.
Hmm, I just had an idea. I've got two players over at The Piazza who are willing to continue with my Bluffside campaign, which was from last year. Would you be willing to cross over to that campaign with a different PC (or modify your Crow God PC*)?

Same question for [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]!

I could also see if they'd be willing to cross over to the Crow God game, but since the Bluffside game is more current, it would likely be easier to start that game up again.

*The Bluffside game is a first-level v.3.5 game, so it might be better to create new PCs.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yay! I hope you can play Blackrat, its been ages since we played together and I had so much fun back then.

Oh, ditto to that. I nearly forgot to answer you :D We did play in many games together. And every one was fun.

But on to the topic at hand. I'd rather not join another game, least of all at other boards. Not really interested in creating new memberships, nor really new characters either. Eventhough I love that Finnish inspired character in tha game :D

How about posting an actual recruitment thread for the game? That would probably get more notice from potential players than old threads.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases