LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm sorry for your friend, that must have been one hell of a critical miss :eek: This comes off as a joke, but believe me, it's not. I know people who fell and hurt themselves by falling on level ground. And jumping from second stair (about 45cm (cca 20 inches) height difference (broken arm and leg respectively). Any jump / fall is dangerous.

I semi-regularly jumped from the balcony (first floor) of my house even as a kid and well into teen years. The worse I've had is landing on half a brick hidden in earth, landed with my heel onto it. It hurt, but nothing broke. Its not unrealistic, but its not hard either. Esp. if you're trained in Athletics / Jumping / Parachuting...maybe I was just lucky.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I want to say here that the map that mips42 posted showing the layout of the village of Phandalin shows two raw-earth drops from the level area where the ruins of Tresendar Manor stand to a lower, level skirt of land that is overall wider than the top level (of course) and then down to the level of the rest of the town below that.

The road from town does switchback to accomodate the rise. . . .

Neurotic

Thanks. That will happen this round unless thugs move far enough toward the road that he can simply block the way. Or trogdor returns.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Trogdor1992's last activity on EN World was on Sunday, 23rd October, 2016 at 05:51 PM*, as stated on his Profile page. I have no idea of his current status in the physical world.

* I'm guessing that EN World shows the activity time as 05:51 PM because I'm on the west coast of the US, whereas it might show some different time stamp to somebody who is in some other time zone.

mips42

Adventurer
So i injured myself today in a way that makes typing difficult and potentially painful. So, if my posts are a bit terse, this is why.

Neurotic

We could make a pause until ... hm...there will be vacations and everything...after New Year? Say we continue on January 3rd? That way mips would have time to heal and we wouldn't have to loose anyone to vacations.

I don't plan on traveling, so I will be available for the whole time, but it's an option to consider.

Remove ads