Relics & Rarities Special Guests Are Kevin Smith & Daredevil's Charlie Cox

Relics & Rarities, the new D&D-themed show hosted by Deborah Ann Woll, and which starts tonight (6PM on the West Coast of America) on Geek & Sundry's Alpha streaming channel, as announced Kevin Smith and Charlie Cox as two of it's surprise guest stars.

Relics & Rarities, the new D&D-themed show hosted by Deborah Ann Woll, and which starts tonight (6PM on the West Coast of America) on Geek & Sundry's Alpha streaming channel, as announced Kevin Smith and Charlie Cox as two of it's surprise guest stars.

relics.jpg

"Joining Woll in this weekly, episodic series will be a core cast including Tommy Walker (Daredevil) as Veros, a human fighter; Xander Jeanneret (Sagas of Sundry) as Rikki, a gnome druid; Julia Dennis (Lofty Dreams) as Annabella, a human bard; and Jasmine Bhullar (Vampire: The Masquerade - L.A. By Night) as Beryl, a half-orc Barbarian. But that's not all... In addition to the core cast of the show, every episode of Geek & Sundry’s Relics and Rarities will also feature a special celebrity guest, which Nerdist is proud to exclusively reveal for the very first time!"

You can read more here.

"Over the course of the season, Deborah Ann Woll and the cast will be joined by Charlie Cox (Marvel’s Daredevil), Kevin Smith (Clerks, Yoga Hosers), Matthew Lillard (Scream, Scooby Doo), Janina Gavinkar (Blindspotting, True Blood), Simone Missick (Marvel’s Luke Cage), and Sam Richardson (Veep)."

[video=youtube;uyKgYdtkQPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyKgYdtkQPc[/video]​

evildmguy

Explorer
I watched it and enjoyed it! A fun adventure and the group did well! I don't know if I will subscribe yet but it was a lot of fun to watch!

Do the geek & sundry videos eventually go to their YouTube channel? I just finished up Force Grey's Tomb of Annihilation stream. I didnt think I would like it but I'm learning a lot from Mat Mercer. I'd love to play at his table.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads