Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION], I saw this on a youtube jazz video and thought of you. Have you ever done what he has on his hand?

Screenshot 2016-03-26 12.55.03.png

Scott DeWar

you are a singer and Cellist too??? WOW!! I am guessing you might get asked this question all the time, but what do you thing of the guys, 'Two cellos'?

Scott DeWar

didn't the player throw his character on a dragon born who was getting ready to do a breath weapon? so, there fore, you did not do the killing!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
you are a singer and Cellist too??? WOW!! I am guessing you might get asked this question all the time, but what do you thing of the guys, 'Two cellos'?

Two Cellos are a lot of fun. If you like them, check out Apocalyptica, Kronos Quartet and Matthew Schoening. Apocalyptica are Finnish cello metalheads. Schoening does new agey jazz with a dark edge. KQ is a chamber quartet that does original pieces, reinterpretations of modern pop and rock, modern tango, etc.

There are some others out there- especially Asian musicians- who are bringing stringed instruments into modern compositional styles.

Scott DeWar

Two Cellos are a lot of fun. If you like them, check out Apocalyptica, Kronos Quartet and Matthew Schoening. Apocalyptica are Finnish cello metalheads. Schoening does new agey jazz with a dark edge. KQ is a chamber quartet that does original pieces, reinterpretations of modern pop and rock, modern tango, etc.

There are some others out there- especially Asian musicians- who are bringing stringed instruments into modern compositional styles.

I luuuvvvvvv Apocalyptica! but others I will have to check out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases