Reaper Bones II kickstarter --It's Over! $3mil reveal inside

jodyjohnson

Adventurer
I'll just plan of painting "Bones I" over the next 16 months and then get the "Bones II" sculpts as I can paint them after the Kickstarter is fulfilled.

My current cash is reserved for Pathfinder "Legends of Golarion" and "Wrath of the Righteous" pre-paints.

Too early to plan my 2015 paint schedule.

Best of luck Reaper! See you in 2015.

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
Just a nudge for interested parties. They are about to hit $2 million, with 7 days to go. Some interesting options this time around. Also, they have broken out some of the Core figures into small group offerings that you can pick up individually (or additionally). (The main Core set is still the best value at less than $1 per figure.) A new video update gives a good scale view of the Kracken -- I'm definitely adding this to my pledge. Good luck & Game on!

Good value, and I have backed this (and I backed the first one) however, it hasn't "wow'd" me like the first Bones Kickstarter did.

For the first one I got 1 of every option apart from the paints. This time around I'm only getting the core, 1 of the 3 expansions and around half the options. The campaign itself felt a lot less exciting too. Maybe I'm a bit jaded on Kickstarters now, but there was about a week for this one where the only reveals related to expansion sets I had no interest in.

Still, what I will be getting is a good deal, even after shipping costs to Australia are added in.

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
Less than 24 hours to go! Not quite as grand as the last campaign (for me at least) -- but over $2.5million ain't bad. Some very cool sci-fi and even Numenera options though -- so check it out.

Of course, I'm now hoping it breaks 3mil, so I can add this bad boy:
555e66b00abc4fd0bce1189060dad62b_large.jpg

frankthedm

First Post
The KS comments :erm:. Had a nasty stew of anger going. I saw some legit complaints, but so much of it felt it was coming from...

• Reaper not trying to get around customs (Pass to a Partner Company in a country, then ship)
  • Higher international shipping.
  • Reaper not underdeclaring international pledges
  • Prices higher for the model amounts so Reaper would do better than just breaking even.

Maybe there were a lot of lingering Chan board types from when they were drawn in by KS1's Cthulhu.

[MENTION=1485]dogoftheunderworld[/MENTION] Please Edit the topic title so folks don't get disappointed!

Last edited:

Remove ads