D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
Yeah, nice shot. But like I said, I don't think you needed disadvantage on the shot...next shot maybe (but not as long as someone helps you reload).

[roll0]

ooo....but I guess he makes the save...probably gives a speech like the Russian dude in the Sopranos about how poison flows through his veins and he eats it for dinner....

Just going to give JustinCase a bit more time to make sure he wants to stick with his plan with the information I gave.

Last edited:

SunGold

First Post
Ohhh, I misunderstood. I thought your ruling meant that I could still shoot the crossbow, but that the help wouldn't be enough to negate the disadvantage. Noted for future rounds.

Also, damn that hearty drow and his perfect con save. :p

ETA: I'll just call out to whichever NPC is closest to the dead drow to hand me another bolt.

Last edited:

Zansy

Explorer
While I still have time to scheme my turn and waiting to be unshackled, are any enemies in range for me to mock most viciously?

EDIT: DMAesh you intrigue me with this plan of yours. Fill me in on it I wanna help :heh:

DMAesh

Explorer
While I still have time to scheme my turn and waiting to be unshackled, are any enemies in range for me to mock most viciously?

EDIT: DMAesh you intrigue me with this plan of yours. Fill me in on it I wanna help :heh:

Oh, it just involves a little pain, but I think that we need to hit that drow in the watchtower!

Uller

Adventurer
ouch...two 20s in a row. [MENTION=6802198]Ranger20[/MENTION], I swear I didn't figure out how to get the green PC slayer into ENWorld...

(Green PC Slayer is a green d20 I've had for over 20 years...it's been known to roll a lot of 20s. Ranger20 and his sister have stolen it and hidden it from me to prevent me from using it. In a D&D Next game I rolled a 20 and a 19 from some gnolls attacking Ranger20's character. It had already been a bad night for him so I offered to reroll...20...he called it a night...)

Uller

Adventurer
Klep, Orsik and Evander are up [MENTION=6788194]Zansy[/MENTION], [MENTION=6802198]Ranger20[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6789784]Marcel[/MENTION]us20. Ezraen and the drow in the tower are locked in melee...both have taken hits but seem all right (the drow's blade slid between Ezraen's ribs but somehow missed any vitals). The drow in the guard post is out of sight of everyone and has stopped blowing his horn. You can still hear the monsters buzzing and shreiking and drow officers shouting orders but can't see what is happening.

DMAesh

Explorer
Sorry, I posted my next action, since I am assuming that they will likely not make it to where I am until next round. If I am wrong, retcon it... I jumped the gun a little bit... :p

Remove ads