[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

Everett begins to disappear down the ramp.

Zadolix says, "I'll release the prisoners. Go save him from getting himself and his cousin killed."

The letters and number line up with the ground level map:

LizardCamp-ll.png

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Surina is momentarily torn between helping free the prisoners and going after Everett; then realizes Zadolix has it covered. "Yell if you need us," she tells him. She quickly downs the healing draught they found at the camp, and hurries to follow Everett.

OOC: Lay on hands is 5 hp/level, so Surina had a pool of 10 and used all of it on herself. Healing potion: [roll0]

GM: So Surina has 17 hp and runs to s29

Zadolix runs over to the wagon and finds a lock. After a short confusing discussion of finding the keys, someone on the cart points out on of the dead kobolds had the keys. Z runs over to the kobold and searches for the keys. "This one?" he asks the villagers. "No the one to the left." "This one?" "That's him."

Valdral, Swithun, and Perin to act.

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
Valdral takes a deep breath and looks over to Swithun they had come for a purpose, do they risk it on a possible fool’s errand. “Do we follow Everett and try to rescue his cousin, or we do we see to the task we were assigned first. I’ll follow your lead on this one.”

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We must be sure the prisoners are free." Swithun insisted while helping Zadolix get the gate open, "His kin is likely dead. These people are alive for now - maybe not long if we do nothing."

The prisoner on the cart with the knife looks anxious to help. "The monster in the pit must be stopped. But we are not the only survivors. For the last three days, these carts have been loaded and driven off to the east. They arrive here each day empty. We don't know what happened to those villagers. There were at least fifty more of us corralled here before they started carting them off to the gods know where."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We will look to your monster, and to the East." avowed Swithun, "But we must get you to safety first."

The last he said loud enough, hoping that Everett would hear and wait for them to join him before going after this 'monster' alone.

OOC: Are we in good enough shape to face a 'monster'? I'm kind of surprised we've made it as far as we have!

GM:
OOC: Zadolix is no longer a PC and like Earlybird's Keth before him, I plan for him to lead the villagers to safety to get him out of the story.

As for Fitz' question, that's up to you. You could wait an hour for a short rest, although that will not do anything for Everett.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

"Everet!" Perin implored the noble to be more cautious. Broken and exhausted from the fight Perin was fully occupied by corralling the wolves back into the kennel.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 9/20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 1/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements
Concentration: Hunters Mark

Bolts: 32[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads