Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Lou

Explorer
Fatoon Oracle 6/Hierophant 1 AC 18 HP 48/48

Fatoon has been dragging so much from being fatigued from his ride. The appearance of the demon so shocked him that he forgot to cast his prepared spell. Finally realizing that there are undead present, he says, "Foul undead! Feel the cleansing light of the Spirit!" [for 13 damage, DC 20]

[sblock=OOC]
initiative = 1 for role play purposes
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=205469
perception = 15; Know (rel) = 20
channel positive energy 1/8/day (DC 20, 5d6) for 13 in 30 ft radius
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=205470

[/sblock]

OOC: Good power. Too bad about RL - this would be handy at the start of the fight. If Thorn attacked the demon he wouldn't manage to move at all :)
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], maybe you should double up on all bad guys, you know, demon twins one from hell one from earth :p

I guess it comes with mythic stuff and non-mythic foes aren't much of a threat. Plus, zen-archer :cool:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Good power. Too bad about RL - this would be handy at the start of the fight. If Thorn attacked the demon he wouldn't manage to move at all :)
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], maybe you should double up on all bad guys, you know, demon twins one from hell one from earth :p

I guess it comes with mythic stuff and non-mythic foes aren't much of a threat. Plus, zen-archer :cool:

GM:
Don't get cocky. The adventure is supposedly balanced for mythic play. However, perhaps not your Zen Artillery. :erm: This fight was, I expect, only intended to be moderately challenging. If you continue to mow down foes with such alacrity I will of course crank up the bad guys. If you still feel you haven't been challenged after the next encounter with a big bad let me know. Will try to get a post up today or this evening.

Leif

Adventurer

GM:
Don't get cocky. The adventure is supposedly balanced for mythic play. However, perhaps not your Zen Artillery. :erm: This fight was, I expect, only intended to be moderately challenging. If you continue to mow down foes with such alacrity I will of course crank up the bad guys. If you still feel you haven't been challenged after the next encounter with a big bad let me know. Will try to get a post up today or this evening.

OOC: Metavoid, I recommend that you and the rest of the party watch out for the rest of this adventure. Man, you just poked the bear good.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Paizo balances things with 15pt buy assumption and their advice is to put Advanced template on boss monsters and add couple or more mooks if the party is built with 25pts or more. And yes, MetaVoid, what were you thinking!? :cool:

Scotley

Hero
You make quick work of the ghouls with lash, spear and divine power and Vir once more shows his valor in attacking the powerful foe. His small but powerful attacks are just enough to bring down the demonoid. It remains dark, but you believe there are no more foes within this chamber.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Tearing at the demonic flesh always held particular pleasure to the little warrior, acrid stench and resistant, chewy quality made tearing and eating feel real and it required strength. Viridian harried poor demon-thing even as it fell down finally ending with a chunk of flesh from its side.

He returns to the group, still chewing. He is covered in blood, but as he notices it he concentrates and the blood and gore sloughs off him.
"I got scratched by a ghoul in that initial rush. If you can spare the power."

OOC: Use Prestidigitation to get clean

Adrian ends the hymn and approaches the kobold checking the scratch.
"You might get that checked later by a priest, ghouls are known to carry filth disease. But I'm no healer. Let's finish this before we relax. Did you check if the creature regenerates? Some demons do."

[roll0] <-- enough for general knowledge
[roll1] <-- not enough to recognize if the wound is infected

Lou

Explorer
Tearing at the demonic flesh always held particular pleasure to the little warrior, acrid stench and resistant, chewy quality made tearing and eating feel real and it required strength. Viridian harried poor demon-thing even as it fell down finally ending with a chunk of flesh from its side.

He returns to the group, still chewing. He is covered in blood, but as he notices it he concentrates and the blood and gore sloughs off him.
"I got scratched by a ghoul in that initial rush. If you can spare the power."

OOC: Use Prestidigitation to get clean

Fatoon says, "Be cured of your ills in the name of the Spirit" as he lays hands on Viridian. [CLW for 10] "Are you still in need?"

[Sblock=OOC]
Cure Light Wounds (Enchanced Cures) 1d8+7 for 10
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=206166
[/sblock]

Remove ads