OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We didn't all fail the save, the trouble is, the flanker with tons of attacks and our divine caster did. I only need to slow it down, that's why I'm in the doorway. Hopefully, bard can do something. And we already saw what Vakeva can do

EDIT: Now that I mention it, I have something against demons - hopefully, it is not something that needs both cold iron AND magic :(
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], I changed Viridians action from ready action to apply potion.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
EDIT: Now that I mention it, I have something against demons - hopefully, it is not something that needs both cold iron AND magic :(
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], I changed Viridians action from ready action to apply potion.

So noted. I'm going to try and get a post up today if things go well.

Neurotic

Yes. I mean no. I mean, correct, you fail initial save and you suffer until someone or something grants you new save. Not sure if bardic music counts.

Shayuri

First Post
Hm, well, the GM said to save again...but that DC. That's a pretty crazy DC.

Still, I have enough bonuses right now that it's a 50/50 chance. Not the worst, I guess.

Lou

Explorer
Dooooom

In Pathfinder you don't get saves to escape every turn, do you? Booo!

What makes you think we don't get a saving throw each round?

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/h/hold-person/

The subject becomes paralyzed and freezes in place. It is aware and breathes normally but cannot take any actions, even speech. Each round on its turn, the subject may attempt a new saving throw to end the effect. This is a full-round action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Neurotic

That is specific to the spell, I was talking in general and Shayuri probably the same. It is much weaker spell this way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases