Pathfinder 2E [OOC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Pathfinder 2 Playtest Adventure. (Closed)

Radaceus

Adventurer
It says as much on page 43 in the Rule Book. As denoted in my previous post

No where during character creation walk through or even in the Sorceror Description does it point one to page 43, I found it by going to the index and looking up Signature skills. its an easy to miss paragraph when one is crunching to learn the rules and build a character...

Radaceus

Adventurer
Pg 43 is not the issue with the sorcerer. Pg 129 is:

Now they've fixed it.

argh... I must have read that in creation, in fact I think I double checked when asked why I had so many, and to much work + so sick I couldn't sit at my computer for 3 days had me rereading for signature skills and not reading it thoroughly...

/fail

IMO, I didn't see it to much of an issue, rather a different take on the class (low spell repertoire balanced by being 'studious' i.e., well trained)

EarlyBird

Explorer
EB, the letter is from the Lady. The mayor of Sandpoint is unaware of any troubles as of yet.

Right my impression is Noboru was in Sandpoint when the mayor got word of his cousin looking for adventurer types. And the half-orc hopped on over to Magnimar to see if he could "sign up". I wrote (vaguely) that he met the Lady the night before (just for introductions), and is now killing time the next morning, till he returns to see her.

Right my impression is Noboru was in Sandpoint when the mayor got word of his cousin looking for adventurer types. And the half-orc hopped on over to Magnimar to see if he could "sign up". I wrote (vaguely) that he met the Lady the night before (just for introductions), and is now killing time the next morning, till he returns to see her.

Except that it is 3 days journey between cities. So you have to start out in Magnimar, as the intro says. Keleri doesn't have three days for the message to get to you and three days for you to return.

IMO, I didn't see it to much of an issue, rather a different take on the class (low spell repertoire balanced by being 'studious' i.e., well trained)

Traditionally the sorcerer is not considered book smart. And hopefully they will address the spell repertoire by upping their spells per day.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases