D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

Shayuri

First Post
HP [roll0]

[sblock=Aridha - Level 4]Aridha
Neutral Human Druid of the Moon 4

Str 8
Dex 15
Con 14
Int 10
Wis 18
Cha 12

HP 33
AC 15 (10 + 2 dex + 1 leather + 2 shield)
Prof Bonus +2
Init +2

Race
Human
+1 Dex, +1 Wis
Bonus Language
Bonus Skill proficiency
Bonus Feat

Class
Druid
Druidic Language
Spellcasting
Wildshape (Bonus action, 2/rest, CR 1, no fly or swim speed)
Circle of the Moon
- Combat Wildshape (bonus action to change, use spell slots to heal)

Proficiencies
Armor: Light, Medium, shields (only nonmetal armor)
Weapons: Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, staves, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears
Tools: Herbalism Kit
Saves: Intelligence, Constitution and Wisdom

Background
Outlander
Skills: Athletics, Survival
Tools: Music Instrument
Languages: Sylvan
Origin: Homesteader
Feature: Wanderer

[sblock]Trait: I don't let questions of station or propriety stop me from speaking my mind.
Ideal: Stay true to yourself; keep your promises, follow through on your goals, and don't back down.
Bond: I suffer visions of a terrible fate, and am driven to prevent it at any cost.
Flaw: I have been afflicted with a terrible curse; even if I can manage it, I will never be free of it.[/sblock]

Skills
Athletics +1
Insight +6
Medicine +6
Perception +6
Survival +6

Languages
Common, Dwarvish, Druidic, Sylvan

Feats
- Resilient: Constitution

Spellcasting (Save DC 14)
Slots 1 - 4/4, 2 - 3/3
Cantrips
- Produce Flame
- Thorn Whip
Prepared
1 - Cure Wounds, Faerie Fire, Entangle, Thunderwave, ?
2 - Flaming Sphere, ?, ?

Equipment
Cash: 8gp

Weapons
Scimitar, +4 atk, 1d6+2 slash dmg
Dagger, +4 atk, 1d4+2 pierce dmg, throw 20/40

Armor
Leather armor
Wooden shield

Gear
Skull totem (spellcasting focus)
Explorer's pack
Sheet of parchment with a picture of a complicated contraption drawn on it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
I was going to just +2 dex...but in hindsight that feels boring.
So I picked up Observant.
Templeton now has a Passive Investigation of 21 (26 vs Secret Doors)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ok--I've been gone for a while. Again. And I apologize.

As such, I've debated long and hard, and decided that I needed to drop my games here on EN World. Not because I don't enjoy playing, but because I respect all of you, and the game, too much to continually leave you in limbo while I'm off doing whatever IRL stuff I happen to have going on at the time.

The lack of d&d gamers in this town was, I thought, particularly astounding. For the life of me I couldn't find anyone. So I went out on a limb and tried something: I started a d&d Facebook group for local gamers, and I offered up my homebrew world to anyone who wanted to participate in a kind of 'living world'. Now I have close to 100 members in the group, and I'm running one-shots once or twice a week, in addition to my regular Wednesday group who I also managed to hook up with. I am constantly getting new characters to review, and writing quick adventures on the fly while fielding an ungodly amount of FB messages. Turns out that the local community wasn't dead--there was just no outlet. Inadvertently, I have now found myself at the head of it. Our FLGS is pointing people in my direction now when someone goes in to ask about d&d. I really am gobsmacked by the suddenness of it all.

I tell you all of this so that you'll know what I've been doing, and why I've been away for so long, and so hopefully you'll understand why I have to leave my games here. I just simply don't have the time to dedicate to them anymore, and I don't want to hold you guys up. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to understand, and forgive me.

And for the standard disclaimer: If you're in more than one game with me, you'll see this message again as I copy it to the others as well.

Thank you for understanding.

-IG

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Ok--I've been gone for a while. Again. And I apologize.

As such, I've debated long and hard, and decided that I needed to drop my games here on EN World. Not because I don't enjoy playing, but because I respect all of you, and the game, too much to continually leave you in limbo while I'm off doing whatever IRL stuff I happen to have going on at the time.

The lack of d&d gamers in this town was, I thought, particularly astounding. For the life of me I couldn't find anyone. So I went out on a limb and tried something: I started a d&d Facebook group for local gamers, and I offered up my homebrew world to anyone who wanted to participate in a kind of 'living world'. Now I have close to 100 members in the group, and I'm running one-shots once or twice a week, in addition to my regular Wednesday group who I also managed to hook up with. I am constantly getting new characters to review, and writing quick adventures on the fly while fielding an ungodly amount of FB messages. Turns out that the local community wasn't dead--there was just no outlet. Inadvertently, I have now found myself at the head of it. Our FLGS is pointing people in my direction now when someone goes in to ask about d&d. I really am gobsmacked by the suddenness of it all.

I tell you all of this so that you'll know what I've been doing, and why I've been away for so long, and so hopefully you'll understand why I have to leave my games here. I just simply don't have the time to dedicate to them anymore, and I don't want to hold you guys up. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to understand, and forgive me.

And for the standard disclaimer: If you're in more than one game with me, you'll see this message again as I copy it to the others as well.

Thank you for understanding.

-IG

Wow! That sounds great! I totally understand, and good luck! If you have an FLGS and a lot of interest, think about starting up an Adventure League.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Why would you need big weapons for? You don't get to wield two-handed weapons, right?

Two weapon fighting only lets you wield light weapons (so Emmyr's handaxes and shortswords, among others), and you are still restricted to drawing one weapon at a time. Dual Wielder lets you draw both weapons at once, but also lets you use non-light one handed weapons, so I could get him battleaxes, warhammers, or longswords. But no, not two-handed weapons. It isn't Titan's Grip from WoW :) Which was awesome on my gnome fighter whose two-handed swords were bigger than she was! LOL

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION], what's the holdup? Don't stop after such nice year-end announcement!

Remove ads