Looking for a good Alu-fiend Template

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
No idea about the Dragon Mag, but I can comment on that template. Overall, it looks pretty good, though the ability bonuses and SLAs are a touch different than, for example, the Tome of Horrors version. The skills line is a bit wonky for a 3.5e template, and the page modification date suggests it may be a 3.0e critter. You might want to rejigger the skills and update alternate form to what the 3.5 succubus has.

Do you know where I can find a good Alu-fiend template?

The official Alu-Fiend for 3.5 is in Dragon Magazine 355 page 10

The related Cambion and Baron/Marquis Cambion can be found in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits page 195

In addition to the Half-Fiend template in Monster Manual page 147, there is additional customization for this template in the web enhancement called (Half)-Fiendish Variety at the wizards website.

Fhalyassa

First Post
The official Alu-Fiend for 3.5 is in Dragon Magazine 355 page 10

The related Cambion and Baron/Marquis Cambion can be found in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits page 195

In addition to the Half-Fiend template in Monster Manual page 147, there is additional customization for this template in the web enhancement called (Half)-Fiendish Variety at the wizards website.
Thanks for that info! I know that the Cambion and Baron/Marquis Cambion found in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits is messed up.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases