D&D 5E D&D 5th Edition DM SCreen

PeterFitz

First Post
I have just uploaded D&D 5th Edition DM SCreen to the downloads area.

2014-10-20_DM-Screen_WIP.jpg

This is a three-page screen, each page designed to be 180 x 297 mm (that's about 8 x 12", I think). It will remain a work in progress until the DM's Guide comes out and I see if there's anything else I want to squeeze in there. It could have one more page, but any more than that and it would become unmanageably wide.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Hi! Very nice DM screen! Well done! I can't wait for next version when you will update it with DM informations :)

I'm here to friendly warn you about a little mistake in the screen:

Breastplate base AC is 14, not 15
Half plate base AC is 15, not 16

bye!

Last edited:

Evenglare

Adventurer
Any info on an updated sheet with DM stuff in it? Would greatly like stuff like Weather, traps tables, NPC. Id mostly like things that I can use in game to randomly generate stuff on the fly, not necessarily lots of core rules (though some stuff is fine I think the general DC table would be the thing that I need the most).

PeterFitz

First Post
My copy of the DMG has only just arrived this morning, so I want to give it a decent read through before I add anything more to the screen. I'll fix the breastplate/½-plate AC errors at the same time.

PeterFitz

First Post
I've uploaded an updated version with information from the DMG, and fixed a couple of errors that had crept into the original version. It's now four pages; Any more than that and I think it would get a bit unwieldy.

PeterFitz

First Post
Well done! However, isn't the DC for concentration for taking damage half the damage taken, not 8 + damage?

That's a fair cop — I'd forgotten about that. I have more stringent requirements for maintaining concentration in my own campaign, so that's what I've included on the screen. I'll make a little by-the-book-rules-correct insert that can be glued over the top of my alteration.

Remove ads