A Dungeon Map Every Day!

Dungeon-a-Day is a Kickstarter being run by a Swedish group, and which aims to produce a tabletop RPG dungeon map every single day for 101 days. Not only that, but one of the stretch goals has Skip Williams (D&D 3E, and Dragon magazine's "Sage") writing an adventure for one of those maps. The maps include a detailed dungeon map plus detailed battle maps in full colour, and suitable for printing.

Click on the map below to check it out!

mappy.jpg

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I see a couple secret areas on that map.

But, um, doesn't [MENTION=50895]gamerprinter[/MENTION] already do this, for those of us lucky enough to be ENworld members?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
I see a couple secret areas on that map.

But, um, doesn't @gamerprinter already do this, for those of us lucky enough to be ENworld members?

I don't quite make a map every single day, though I do create a ton of maps I cannot post, since they are yet unpublished commissions (including those for E.N. Publishing En5ider and TRAILseeker, and for Stormbunny Studios Rhune setting at the moment). So, yes, I do make maps every week and sometimes more than 1 per week, but I would never claim I'm doing such every single day. And I don't need a Kickstarter to compel me to create as many maps as I do - honestly, aside from commissions, I cannot stop myself from creating maps - its what I do... (I have created 13 maps over the past 2.5 weeks, 11 of them were commissions.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Is there a link to this kickstarter? Most of the stuff I'm finding about "Dungeon-A-Day kickstarter" on google seems to be about a KS that funded back in 2012.

Pravus

Explorer
Click on the image, and you will be taken to the Kickstarter. This seems to be the default way the software works for linking to other sites, not the clearest means to do that.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases