Eberron It Is? [UPDATED & CONFIRMED!]

As I said in the other thread, the question is now whether we're just going to see DMs Guild and PDF support, or whether, once the psionic and artificer rules are set, we'll be seeing something more substantial in the way of an actual published book. I have a feeling that once the necessary rules are in place (with a likely rules expansion book early next year for new classes and races), we'll...

As I said in the other thread, the question is now whether we're just going to see DMs Guild and PDF support, or whether, once the psionic and artificer rules are set, we'll be seeing something more substantial in the way of an actual published book. I have a feeling that once the necessary rules are in place (with a likely rules expansion book early next year for new classes and races), we'll be seeing a full book, and this is just to whet the appetite and get things started...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Isn't that the search sidebar? Searching for Eberron and other settings isn't new.

What's new is being able to summit Eberron content.

Where should I be looking for that? (I want to promote this to article, but need a little context!)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Content Guidelines still says:

"Settings

You can create setting generic content. You can also create content for Forgotten Realms (Faerun) and Ravenloft.

You cannot create content for Eberron, Greyhawk, Dark Sun, Dragon Lance, Zendikar, personal settings, or any other D&D setting that is not specifically listed above."

dave2008

Legend
Content Guidelines still says:

"Settings

You can create setting generic content. You can also create content for Forgotten Realms (Faerun) and Ravenloft.

You cannot create content for Eberron, Greyhawk, Dark Sun, Dragon Lance, Zendikar, personal settings, or any other D&D setting that is not specifically listed above."

[MENTION=66066]gametaku[/MENTION] just posted the link in post #13

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks! Got it.

And... dangit. Sorry [MENTION=1288]Mouseferatu[/MENTION] -- I promoted your post, but it changed to my name.

Yaarel

He Mage
How long have all the others been there? Currently it says:

View attachment 99611

This seems like a representative list of all the settings WotC will eventually get to?

Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft
Eberron, Dark Sun
Planescape (to include Spelljammer?)
Greyhawk (!)
Dragonlance (!)

And notice Plane Shift (!) in light of the Guildmasters Guide to Ravinca setting book.

Chronos96

Explorer
As I said in the other thread, the question is now whether we're just going to see DMs Guild and PDF support, or whether, once the psionic and artificer rules are set, we'll be seeing something more substantial in the way of an actual published book. I have a feeling that once the necessary rules are in place (with a likely rules expansion book early next year for new classes and races), we'll be seeing a full book, and this is just to whet the appetite and get things started...

That's pretty much what Stewart said. One mystery fourth book which we now know is Ravnica and two other options to allow people to get into the setting early and play around in it which suggests pdf's of some sort.

Remove ads

Remove ads