Survivor D&D Computer Games- Baldur's Gate WINS!

Tyler Do'Urden

Soap Maker
Baldur's Gate 23
Baldur's Gate II 5

What? You're all downvoting the wrong one! BG was the first Infinity Engine game... but also the worst. Low-level play, lots of dull wandering, and just generally a clunky outing - I could never finish it. BG II was better in every single way.

JonnyP71

Explorer
Baldur's Gate 26
Baldur's Gate II -1

What? You're all downvoting the wrong one! BG was the first Infinity Engine game... but also the worst. Low-level play, lots of dull wandering, and just generally a clunky outing - I could never finish it. BG II was better in every single way.

As the clock ticks past midnight to signify a new day here in the UK, I take great delight in confirming the rightful winner.

Lower level play is a plus. You call it wandering, I call it exploration - also a plus. I've finished it about a dozen times - compared to the sequel just twice. The only game in which I've invested more hours was the original Sid Meier's Civilization.

A worthy winner. The original. The best.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Now for Survivor: Adventuring gear! Do you vote rope while sending iron spike spiraling into oblivion? Or do you vote for the trusty 10' pole while killing off iron rations(who eats iron anyway!?)?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases