Chris Perkins Teases Map Sketches

For the record, I am all for the secret entrance that let's you bypass the front door death gauntlet a la The Forge of Fury (and the OTHER secret entrance that is a death trap, from the same module) but if there is only one entrance to the fun, it seems counterproductive to make finding it as unfun as possible.

I think the point of this sort of secret entrance is to prevent it being discovered by anyone who is not a player character...

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Tower of Storms is probably in the seafaring book

Chris Perkins isn't on the Nautical book, he does the AP in Summer, and both are probably from the same book. However, a seafaring AP after a Nautically themed supplement would make sense.

The Tower of Storms is apparently an established local in the Plane of Lightning, take that for what it is worth.

Now...is that a dungeon that is also, in fact, the body of a dragon? A Dungeons & Dragons dragon dungeon???

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Chris Perkins isn't on the Nautical book, he does the AP in Summer, and both are probably from the same book. However, a seafaring AP after a Nautically themed supplement would make sense.

The Tower of Storms is apparently an established local in the Plane of Lightning, take that for what it is worth.

Now...is that a dungeon that is also, in fact, the body of a dragon? A Dungeons & Dragons dragon dungeon???
Isn't it that he's not being lead on the nautical book? I can't recall if he's been uncredited in any books so far

Even if you ignore the Plane of Lightning being retconned out, that Tower of Storms can be ruled out, as it isn't in water surrounded by shipwrecks.

I think it's just a regular burial mound that happens to be shaped like a dragon from the outside.

There may be more than one "ship book": one a setting/rules book and one an adventure path.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Even if you ignore the Plane of Lightning being retconned out, that Tower of Storms can be ruled out, as it isn't in water surrounded by shipwrecks.

I think it's just a regular burial mound that happens to be shaped like a dragon from the outside.

There may be more than one "ship book": one a setting/rules book and one an adventure path.

I think you are right about the books.

Even if it is just shaped like a dragon, still pretty cool.

Quickleaf

Legend
WotC's Chris Perkins teases a few map sketches he's done for what may or may not be an upcoming D&D product.

Original tweet here.

A while back, someone at WotC – Chris Perkins IIRC – shared some fan dungeons he liked, and one looked dramatically like that Dragon Barrow map sketch. I almost want to say it was a contest, but I can't find the link for the life of me.

pukunui

Legend
I love how he calls them “sketches”. So modest ...

Also, in a subsequent tweet, he commented that the giant crab is really friendly.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases