Dice Action Camera players in sex scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
I just cannot wrap my head around that kind of thing.

Who in their right mind would ever want to do something like that? Who even sends pictures of their genitals to anyone, let alone a stranger? Is there anyone alive who actually believes that sexy? If I ever pulled that on my girlfriend I'm pretty sure the response would be somewhere between "never, ever do that again" and "never, ever come near me again"... and I wouldn't blame her one bit. Is that seriously something people actually do? I thought it was just some kind of "those awful kids these days" urban legend (not that there are creepers out there who do it, but that there are actually people who want to see it.) That's just tacky, gross, and repulsive.

There are many, many dudes who would like to be sent pictures of boobies. And since humans tend to assume most people think mostly the same way as themselves, a lot of dudes think “I would like to receive pictures of boobies, therefore women would surely like to receive pictures of my dick,” even though in reality the number of women who want to be sent pictures of dicks is comparatively quite small.

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
*raises hand*
Really? Seems like there's a new Reddit post every week about a D&D group falling apart due to someone sleeping with someone else.

In any case, you can't claim you haven't seen it happen now, assuming DCA falls apart, which it almost certainly will.

Last edited:

Scott Graves

First Post
Really? Seems like there's a new Reddit post every week about a D&D group falling apart due to someone sleeping with someone else.

In any case, you can't claim you haven't seen it happen now, assuming DCA falls apart, which it almost certainly will.

Ah... I see. I assumed you meant in real life. Not heard about it on the internet where EVERYTHING you hear is 100% factual....

Scott Graves

First Post

Who in their right mind would ever want to do something like that? Who even sends pictures of their genitals to anyone, let alone a stranger? Is there anyone alive who actually believes that sexy? If I ever pulled that on my girlfriend I'm pretty sure the response would be somewhere between "never, ever do that again" and "never, ever come near me again"... and I wouldn't blame her one bit. Is that seriously something people actually do? I thought it was just some kind of "those awful kids these days" urban legend (not that there are creepers out there who do it, but that there are actually people who want to see it.) That's just tacky, gross, and repulsive.

But sending them unsolicited while requesting pictures in return, and involving underage girls, moves it up from "creeper" to "dangerous lunatic."

Do you watch any reality TV? Sending pictures of body parts seems sane compared to the crazy stuff they do on those shows.

the Jester

Legend

I mean, I don't watch it, so even now I haven't; I've just heard about it in this thread.

And honestly, if "I heard it online" is the equivalent of actually seeing something happen, heck, I have seen it all. Under that definition, I've seen murder, suicide, sexual abuse, justice win out, injustice triumph, the world end, aliens invade, conspiracies that control just about everything, and on and on.

But I don't really think it is.

I've been running games pretty nearly constantly since 1981, and have never had an affair tear a group apart. Maybe I just play with the right people. Maybe I have just lucked out.

Or maybe this kind of thing isn't all that common, but it's disproportionately loud in online communities.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ

But sending them unsolicited while requesting pictures in return, and involving underage girls, moves it up from "creeper" to "dangerous lunatic."

This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases