[UPDATED] Dragon+: An Official D&D iOS App

Dragon Magazine on iOS apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

Dragon Magazine on iOS

apparently some folks are finding this in the iOS news stand app...I'm still investigating so in the meantime...I'm just going to put this here

View attachment 68157

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Drop the subject, please. The last four pages have been people have been completely hijacked by people bickering about goldomark's opinions on D&D, which may be very fufilling for him, but isn't for anyone else. And if you report a post, don't continue to argue against it. If you want to talk about DRAGON+, please do.

Blackwarder

Adventurer
So, downloaded it and read it and it's pretty awesome, I would like a higher page count for future issues and more in depth look into parts of the D&D multiverse, like the AL article on Mulmaster.

But, what I would really like to see is a basic rules article with all the information you got in the basic rules PDF so that when someone ask me what they need to do to check out D&D I can just point them to the app!

Warder

Icon_Charlie

First Post
Well I play 5E as I have to do research on a project. The Aspect of Goldomark and his comment are similar to my own considering the Data mining aspect that is being done a majority of business of today. Not just WotC, but in all aspects of entertainment.

Is it a good thing? Depends on the person doing it. I'll leave at that.

It is also too early to judge the way the content is being produced and how it is being promoted. If it is a positive aspect for RPG in general I am all for it.

It becomes an digital add rag when we will find out as well.

But at least give it a chance and in a year or so come back to this.

Lee Singleton

First Post
Every time I hear that someone uses a windows phone, I wonder why they would do that...

Because they are a good quality, intuitive to use mobile phone experience that seamlessly integrates with my office and my windwos pc and laptop and Xbox games and achievements too.

Having used and owned both iPhones and Samsung Android phones in the past, I hate the thought of having to switch back to those phones.

The downsides are that most companies forget us when it comes to apps because they all love the apple. (even though apple isn't the biggest marketplace holder in the world).

Well I play 5E as I have to do research on a project. The Aspect of Goldomark and his comment are similar to my own considering the Data mining aspect that is being done a majority of business of today. Not just WotC, but in all aspects of entertainment.

Is it a good thing? Depends on the person doing it. I'll leave at that.

It is also too early to judge the way the content is being produced and how it is being promoted. If it is a positive aspect for RPG in general I am all for it.

It becomes an digital add rag when we will find out as well.

But at least give it a chance and in a year or so come back to this.
Side tangent... What can an app data mine..I mean I never noticed anything before

Relax

First Post
So, eh, this is all fascinating and stuff. But anyone notice how much info they put in about the next issue?

AD
There's supposed to be an in depth look at video games past and present, more info on Sword Coast Legends, Ed Greenwood talking about his new novel, a short story, AL info and reader feedback, but all content subject to change.

As has been said before it is at least worth every penny it costs, and I think it's definitely a step in the right direction. Hopefully it improves with each issue as well.

Remove ads

Remove ads