D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

hawkeyefan

Legend
I have posted the Worm that Walks to the Undead section. Another contribution from the Epic Level Handbook

I dig it. One of my favorite creatures, and one I've been building up in my campaign. I've tentatively jotted down some ideas, a couple very similar to yours, but you threw some different stuff in there too. Very nice.

dave2008

Legend
I dig it. One of my favorite creatures, and one I've been building up in my campaign. I've tentatively jotted down some ideas, a couple very similar to yours, but you threw some different stuff in there too. Very nice.

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. If you get a chance to use it and/or you have any suggestions for improvements let me know. I will say that it was hard to determine the CR of the WtW because it is a bit more of a glass cannon than I typical make.

dave2008

Legend
I have added Prince Talisid to the Celestials section (Talisid and his Companions). Thank you [MENTION=6801226]MechaTarrasque[/MENTION] for your contribution!

This finishes off the Demi-gods and Celestials section for now. However, I think after I wrap up the rest of the sections I will come back and add a bunch of Demi-gods. I see this space as a good area for icon heros (heracules, etc.) and lower level epic threats that could flesh out a high level (if not epic level) campaign.

I have added Prince Talisid to the Celestials section (Talisid and his Companions). Thank you @MechaTarrasque for your contribution!

This finishes off the Demi-gods and Celestials section for now. However, I think after I wrap up the rest of the sections I will come back and add a bunch of Demi-gods. I see this space as a good area for icon heros (heracules, etc.) and lower level epic threats that could flesh out a high level (if not epic level) campaign.

Dave,

Thanks for posting him.

Remove ads