How to follow up running Die Vecna Die

Pjcircle

First Post
So I am planning on running Die Vecna die after the current campaign arc (curse of strand) 5e. I was wondering after stopping Vecna from ascending to godhood what can I possibly follow that up with so it doesn't feel like they've gone from "a save the world quest to bring this hay to Farmer Debby quest". I know that the whole module ends with the planes in turmoil which I guess I could play off of that but I feel like it's very hard to top such an adventure. Also was thinking of having that be the ending point for this group of characters and have them roll up a new party of heroes to deal with the effects of the end of the module.

Igwilly

First Post
If it is as bad as you tell, then creating new characters is the best choice.
But in which character level the adventure finishes? And more importantly, will you use 5e or AD&D 2e? Because if it’s the former, I’m useless at your request :D

Pjcircle

First Post
It'll be in 5e but theyll be ending around ~14-15th level I think which normally would leave room for two-three endgame adventures.

(un)reason

Legend
It'll be in 5e but theyll be ending around ~14-15th level I think which normally would leave room for two-three endgame adventures.
A Paladin in hell. Labyrinth of Madness. The Apocalypse Stone. That sequence should take them neatly to 20th level as long as you do the statistical conversions right, and lets you end the campaign in style.

Pjcircle

First Post
A Paladin in hell. Labyrinth of Madness. The Apocalypse Stone. That sequence should take them neatly to 20th level as long as you do the statistical conversions right, and lets you end the campaign in style.

I'll definitely check these out! I heard about the apocalypse stone but not the other 2. Thanks!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases