Eaves of Mirkwood & Loremaster’s Screen for Adventures in Middle-Earth 5E

Hot on the heels of Adventures in Middle-Earth breaking into the Top 5 RPGs of the Spring 2017 Quarter Cubicle 7 Entertainment have announced the next release…. Eaves of Mirkwood & Loremaster’s Screen. Available now in PDF with a print release expected in October.

Eaves of Mirkwood and Loremaster's Screen is an invaluable accessory pack for the Loremaster, containing:

• A beautiful and functional four panel, heavyweight Loremaster’s Screen, featuring an inspiring vista of Lake-town on one side and a collection of handy reference tables to keep your games flowing seamlessly on the other.

• Eaves of Mirkwood: a 32 page adventure that makes a perfect introduction to Adventures in Middle-earth for new players, or as a handy episode to drop into your existing campaign. The Company find themselves setting out from Woodmen-town to travel through the Eaves of Mirkwood towards Lake-town. When the Journey goes awry they must draw swords in aid of a village beleaguered by the dreaded Greymuzzle Hob. Using cut down rules and offering lots of advice, Eaves of Mirkwood is a great starting point for your Adventures in Middle-earth.

• Six pre-generated characters on loose leaf character sheets.

• A sheet of suggested optional rules for the Warden and Scholar classes

Last edited by a moderator:

Mavkatzer

Explorer
I'm trying decide if I should let Cubicle 7 garnish my wages, or if I should just start signing my entire checks over to them directly.

Ghost2020

Adventurer
Nice! I love how they're supporting this!
I just wish it wasn't a boring pic of laketown for the screen art. Such awesome art in these books and it's a pic of Laketown with a seagull? Sheesh.

I can still get the PDF and use the charts and do my own screen art.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases