Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4E Launches At UK Games Expo In June!

aramis erak

Legend
[MENTION=55033]Moniker[/MENTION] - in self-promotion, if you can't cite your sources, it's bad form to make the claim.

It's VERY bad form on or April 1st, ±24 hours.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Anyway ... I am excited about this relase. So far they've done many things right, what with the PDF releases of old stuff, and the probable rollback of the timeline and stuff. Also the covers look great!

I also think Cubicle 7 has done some solid work on other lines and they seem to have their shop together. I'm a bit miffed that we haven't got a WFRP forum at their site yet, can't see why that would need to wait. And they're a bit too tight-lipped than I would wish for, but then again with a fandom that will break out the pitchforks and have a go at a publisher at the drop of a hat, I am also inclined to see the wisdom in that.

/Maggan

CapnZapp

Legend
I really wished more publishers showed off their work while there was still time to fix all the little errors that are bound to happen.

Like a playtest for warhammer?

On that we are in complete agreement!

Or he may mean releasing the PDF months before the physical book to pre-order customers. C7 has caught many errors in past books because of this and have had the time to correct at least some of them before the physical book was printed.

CapnZapp

Legend
Or he may mean releasing the PDF months before the physical book to pre-order customers. C7 has caught many errors in past books because of this and have had the time to correct at least some of them before the physical book was printed.
Regardless, this doesn't seem to be the case here.

As it looks now, we're not getting any advance info, and the finished product will just land on our doorstep when its far too late to do anything about it.

Since C7 has been better about these things in the past, I'm inclined to blame Games Workshop.

In fact, when you've been a Warhammer fan for three decades, you'll do too...

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases