MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
so with Princess Starlight I am going to say Rumble can attack the guards before the guards. Also I like it when players "invoke" or play up their Complications so both Princess and Rumble gain +1 HERO points

Yes the guards are minions. With Takedown 2, Rumble can attack a number of minions so long as he has movement. Because of the -1 speed due to the jungles i am going to say he can get 4 of them this round as they are spread out.

GreenKarl

First Post
Question [MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION] when you say Defensive Stance I am not sure that 'term' exists in MnM3? Did you mean Defensive Attack (both a maneuver and an advantage). Sorry I might have missed it because I don't realize what you were saying.

hero4hire

Explorer
Question [MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION] when you say Defensive Stance I am not sure that 'term' exists in MnM3? Did you mean Defensive Attack (both a maneuver and an advantage). Sorry I might have missed it because I don't realize what you were saying.
Well she did use an interaction skill as an standard action already, yes? So unless Extra Effort no Defend action?

Remove ads