Has anyone used WeWork for Gaming?

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Meetup.com subscriptions now include free WeWork room reservations (https://help.meetup.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004656412-What-is-Meetup-WeWork-)

I've been to WeWork sites for business meetings and they are nice, but I didn't pay much attention to the overall setup.

How feasible is it to meeting with a gaming group at a WeWork site? Reserving from Meetup.com has two options, up to 25 and over 25, so space isn't an issue. I'm guessing for rooms that size, they are not that worried about noise. Hopefully the offices and work areas are well dived from the group meeting areas.

Occasionally I like to put together game-related meetups. It seems like this would be a nice alternative to local gaming stores.

TallIan

Explorer
I’ve have had one game at WeWork. It was certainly convenient (more space than any of the group could offer at their house) and no one had any tidying up afterwards. We had pizza delivered as well without any issue - the pizza place is apparently a regular supplier for meetings there.

Noise wasn’t an issue but we were there from 20:00 to around 23:00 so we only had the cleaners in the building.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I’ve have had one game at WeWork. It was certainly convenient (more space than any of the group could offer at their house) and no one had any tidying up afterwards. We had pizza delivered as well without any issue - the pizza place is apparently a regular supplier for meetings there.

Noise wasn’t an issue but we were there from 20:00 to around 23:00 so we only had the cleaners in the building.

Did you book it through Kickstarter or were you already a WeWork customer?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases