Talls Strongholds and Followers adventure - Full

TallIan

Explorer
A quick glance over the background for now. The war between Ormund and Ajax was 50 years ago, according to what little is available from Matt's notes. I'm not sure how close to this I want to stick, but it will probably be close to that sort of time frame. So Orin might be better off as a second or third generation warbred, maybe before they were disbanded but are being treated like yesterday's trash. I see the disbanding as a slow decline in their use, as each military objective is completed, the corresponding battalion is just abandoned.

Here is a link to Matt's pdf, which is about as close as it gets to a source book for his world.

Herosmith14

First Post
A quick glance over the background for now. The war between Ormund and Ajax was 50 years ago, according to what little is available from Matt's notes. I'm not sure how close to this I want to stick, but it will probably be close to that sort of time frame. So Orin might be better off as a second or third generation warbred, maybe before they were disbanded but are being treated like yesterday's trash. I see the disbanding as a slow decline in their use, as each military objective is completed, the corresponding battalion is just abandoned.

Here is a link to Matt's pdf, which is about as close as it gets to a source book for his world.

Thank you. I was working off what little I could gind

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So we have a half-orc rogue, a fighter, a paladin, and someone mentioned a caster. That's an Establishment, a Keep, a Keep or Temple, and a Tower. What does the party need? was leaning on trying to play Risia again (feypact warlock), which would double up on the Tower. But I could do a Cleric if our paladin wants to go Keep, or Druid for a druid grove(another type of temple). Not finished reading through the book though.

TallIan

Explorer
I wouldn’t usually give away the end of an adventure, but this might help.

The adventure offers a keep, a temple and a tower at the end (or a combination of all three/any two)It would be easy enough to add an establishment. With the extension I’m hoping to add after the published part, it will be easy to add a second tower, temple or establishment, but a second keep will be a bit harder. Although all that depends on what you guys do during the adventure.

I’ll try to embellish the back story a bit when I get a chance to sit at a computer.

TallIan

Explorer
I've added a bit to the background in post 1

I'm looking at a human Noble wizard or sorcerer...still mulling the exact options.

A possible hook for this could be that your father/uncle/whatever was a vassal to Baron Bedegar. After Bedegar was killed and Lord Saxton took power, you father was accused of treason/heresy (real or not) and put to death, his lands taken and given to Lord Saxton's lackeys. You've been away and are returning to find the truth.

@Herosmith14 Perhaps the resistance has heard of the happenings in Bedegar and suspect Ajax is moving to take tighter control. You've been sent to investigate.
@KahlessNestor This lady The actual character sheet doesn't seem to be there anymore, but the background works easily. She could even be from Graveford originally.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases