OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm good either way, I suppose. I like Vakeva, both from a RP and from a build perspective so I'd like to keep playing him. But mass combat has never been my thing, which is why I'm struggling a bit through this part of the game I think. I'm not really strategically (or tactically) minded :D.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sorry to see you go [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], but totally understand, this is a slow moving game, definitely. Some of them just end up being that way.
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] I love Vakeva, he always makes me laugh and he's one of the more well thought out characters in this game.
[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] will be here, you can count him in. He's feeling horribly guilty for abandoning his games for us getting married so just guilt him a little more and he'll be along ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My main problem is visualization. I have done mass combat of remakes of WW2 battles in HO scale on a military green wool blanket for the battle ground with a full sread of landscape and flora of the battle sight. But as primitive as it was, we had a battle scene before us and I could work with that. I can work with s hex map or a square grid map, but I have had troubles with visualizing this battle for some reason.

Scotley

Hero
Personally I would really prefer to just throw in the towel at this point, in this and the other game. I do not really have the desire to play PbP anymore, no matter how much I like Pixie as a character. Too many years of too little happening. Kind of want to be free of the need to look for updates. N(on)PC, G(roup)PC, C(orpse)PC, whatever, for Randlay at this point.

I do understand. I would love to have made this a fast paced game, but real life and the loss my co-DM have conspired to make it a slow one. You are always welcome.

Scotley

Hero
My main problem is visualization. I have done mass combat of remakes of WW2 battles in HO scale on a military green wool blanket for the battle ground with a full sread of landscape and flora of the battle sight. But as primitive as it was, we had a battle scene before us and I could work with that. I can work with s hex map or a square grid map, but I have had troubles with visualizing this battle for some reason.

We do have a map, albeit a primitive one.

Attachments

• enemy army.xls
    34 KB · Views: 103

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I know. I just meant I am use to much more detail and I was having troubles picturing things. It is ok, you are doing 100% of what you can do. It is just me.

Remove ads