Upgraded to https! Please report bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolitonMan

Explorer
I have no option to close the sidebar on the right side of the forums. The feed is squashed into the left two-thirds of the screen.

ZackeryFaelan

First Post
The {Morrus[Magical Incantation Generator]} no longer functions. When you try to use it, it just shows a black box and an arrow ever reloading itself. At least, it looks like it's reloading. I've tried it in many different browsers including IE, ATOM, Yandex, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I also get this:
PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../dnd_view_block.php on line 300

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../dnd_view_block.php on line 300

On the main page and several other pages I've tried to browse to. Sorry if I posted this wrong, I am new member as of today. I've used the magical incantation generator before without being a member, but I thought maybe you guys had changed how that worked and that I'd need to join up now, but it still is not working. Good luck with the upgrade and bug fixes, and thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases