D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
A bit of a map of the region around the village of Bredon. 1 hex=1 mile. More will fill in as you explore.

Bredonshire Player Map.png

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Let's have everyone roll initiative for our first round of combat!

Mindra, you're within at least one movement (30') of anywhere in the kitchen or pantry. Torban is in the doorway.

Coriana is probably 2 movements (60') from the kitchen door. Everyone else would be 1 movement (30') to the kitchen. But Coriana has seen and heard activity outside the front of the inn, as well.

The humanoids are small. Small creatures will have three quarters cover from the doorway because of the work island in the middle of the kitchen. Medium sized creatures will have half cover, unless you move around (negate cover) or crouch (get 3/4 cover; total cover for small).

Lord Twig

Adventurer
Does Mindra recognize the little green creatures? Just want to know what she should shout. :)

Would we put our combat actions here? Or in the IC thread?

tglassy

Adventurer
FYI to everyone, Liam's undergone somewhat of a concept change. I talked with KahlessNestor, and was able to convince him to allow me to play as a Mystic, as it fit the concept more than a Warlock did. If it proves too unbalanced in any way, I might go back, but I've been wanting to play a mystic for a while, and this is my chance.

And now we have a little more healing on our side, as well! Always a good thing.

Lord Twig

Adventurer
FYI to everyone, Liam's undergone somewhat of a concept change. I talked with KahlessNestor, and was able to convince him to allow me to play as a Mystic, as it fit the concept more than a Warlock did. If it proves too unbalanced in any way, I might go back, but I've been wanting to play a mystic for a while, and this is my chance.

And now we have a little more healing on our side, as well! Always a good thing.

Sounds good to me! Looking forward to seeing his character sheet. It will be interesting to see how the class performs.

TallIan

Explorer
Any chance I can get get put on the wait list for this, I see there are three others I front though.

I clearly don't look at the recruiting threads often enough.

Tall

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases