D&D 5E What’s your best D&D alliterative title?

Gardens & Goblins

First Post
Melf's Mostly Mature Marvelous Mega Megalography of Mysteriously Mystical, Monumentally Moronic, Masterfully Metered Mixes on Mouldy Magical Musical Marvels Made Mentally Meable Midst Manic Meddling of Masticating Melancholic Madmen & Moist Mingy Monsters (minus Meddlesome Morons or Mephitic Maidens) - Mansplained in Moroccan*.

[sblock] *,..Maba, Macedonian, Mada-Ninzam, Madi, Madurese, Madyo, Magellan, Maidu, Makonde, Makua, Malagache, Malagasy, Malay, Malay-Jawi, Malayalam, Malayam, Maldivian, Malinke, Maltese, Mam, Mambila-Suga, Mampa and so on.. Note: Mazanderani translation coming soon![/sblock]

Last edited:

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
We all know that some letters are more commonly used in English than are others. People who take rare letters should get bonus points !

Remember that fellow who published a "Book of Everything"? Here's what's REALLY inside:

Xanathar's Xylophones; Xeroxes; Xenomorphs; Xenon; Xylem; Xenophobes and Xenophiles; Xylography with Xenophytes; X-chromosomes, and X-rays.
Co-edited by Xavier, project was code-named Xi, and is due to hit the shelves by next X-mas.

Nevvur

Explorer
Goodman Grimsby's Grand Guide to Garnering Greater Gods and Goddesses (a handbook for designing your own pantheons)

Dealing in Distractions: Directions for Damnable Distortions, Devious Displacements, Dapper Deceptions, Dangerous Disinformations, Dastardly Disingenuity - and Dubious Direct Damage (a how-to-play guide for old-school illusionists)

Howzat? :)

Boo! List alliteration should be excluded from eligibility. I could come up with a 500+ word alliterative title if that style is fair game. :p

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Boo! List alliteration should be excluded from eligibility. I could come up with a 500+ word alliterative title if that style is fair game. :p
Morrus said he wanted alliterative titles. He didn't say anything about style or what was eligible within that one parameter...

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
Morrus said he wanted alliterative titles. He didn't say anything about style or what was eligible within that one parameter...
Dare I say, decency and discipline should dictate doctrine, not dodging with your derisive dialogue. (See what I did there? I'm making all my posts like this forever! (i.e probably bored by Tuesday))

BoldItalic

First Post
The Triboar Trail (a compendium of one-off adventures that picks up where the starter set leaves off)

T
he Triboar Trail Take Two (moar of the same)
The Triboar Trail Take Three (this is getting silly)

BoldItalic

First Post
Buildz, Bios & Backstories - a book of minimaxed pregens in 12 Chapters

1. Blazing Barbarians
2. Beautiful Bards
3. Cool Clerics
4. Dangerous Druids
5. Forceful Fighters
6. Merry Monks
7. Powerful Paladins
8. Resourceful Rangers
9. Rascally Rogues
10. Scintillating Sorcerers
11. Weird Warlocks
12. Wonderful Wizards

(Index Included)

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
The Triboar Trail (a compendium of one-off adventures that picks up where the starter set leaves off)

T
he Triboar Trail Take Two (moar of the same)
The Triboar Trail Take Three (this is getting silly)
Except...where do you go from there if you want another volume in the series?

You're already committed to The Triboar Trail as a title; and the next number that suits is Ten...what becomes of Four to Nine? :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases