D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Ordrar: Your tactics work and the choker snaps off. The wounded giant staggers to his feet, gasping for breath. The majordomo is terrified and begins shouting in an unfamiliar language towards the dragon. The younger giant whips around and yells alien orders too. It appears they are battling to command the beast and the Majordomo is winning.

_: 1D20+3 = [11]+3 = 14

_: 1D20+3 = [4]+3 = 7

White Dragon: The beast looks back and forth at each giant, unsure who to obey. Finally, it turns away from the heroes on the stairs and breathes out a breath of devastating cold air. Bethany and Ordrar just manage to be out of range, but the male giant is a direct hit and collapses once more to the ground.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I think Aremus speaks Giant, though maybe not this dialect. Unless that was not allowed and I missed it. I admit, I'm not quite sure why he speaks giant, but it's on my sheet. Perhaps he has been known to negotiate peace treaties with hill giants?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
When Bethany attacks, so does Tranio. He's not acting out of panic, but if there's combat to be had, he is ready.

He mentally tallies how much longer he things the giant will continue in its weakened state (a few seconds, at least, he is sure), and a beam of chilling energy courses from his fingertips.

He looks for a means to exit in case the dragon turns on the party.

OOC: Maintain concentration.
Attack: Chill touch [roll0] to hit. If successful, damage = [roll1], with no healing possible for a round.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 1

OOC: Dren knows Giant, too.

“Sae much f’r an illusion,” Dren muttered. Unable to reach the giantess, Dren rushes toward the dragon and lays into it.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Handaxe attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20
1D6+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Bonus Action: Unarmed attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20
1D4+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Move: To dragon
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 34/41+8 thp HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 1/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20 Used: 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Poor dragon seems mind controlled or otherwise coerced. Ordrar goes against the giantess. Full post later.

Remove ads