D&D 5E One Shot - JustinCase's Within The Circle (OOC)

TallIan

Explorer
I should be mostly back for the next couple of weeks. I've been on a training course, that has required a lot of busy work in the evenings and has blocked enworld from the company network so I've not been able to post at lunch. I'll be heading home tomorrow so should be able to have some daily time to post - its not an office based job so I will usually have unrestricted internet access. I'm in and out of training for the next few months - but hopefully none of them are as boring or busy as this past week and a half.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Ha that's funny we are being retrained at my job as well. By a bunch of suits who have never been out in the cold loading wood into a treater or stainer. They didn't have the nerve to even come out to the plant, just sent a booklet and E-Learning. HA!

Glad your back TallIan

TallIan

Explorer
Lol. It’s back to basics for me too. With my move to the US I’ve gone back to the company that I worked for in the UK for 5 years - hoping that I could hit the ground running.

But no I’ve been doing the new starter training package complete with “This is us” and really basic stuff.

The dumbest being basic electrical safety the kind you need to know about for stuff like using extension cords and plugging in PCs or food processors in. If I didn’t have a solid grasp on that BEFORE I started by career in power electronics I’d be dead by now.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The dumbest being basic electrical safety the kind you need to know about for stuff like using extension cords and plugging in PCs or food processors in. If I didn’t have a solid grasp on that BEFORE I started by career in power electronics I’d be dead by now.

And I thought them retraining us on the bailer was derogatory. They weren't overly impressed even I asked if that meant we where allowed to still use it.

I honestly wouldn't mind the training as some company procedures have changed slightly but it comes just as a massive productivity hike so we have to do the same amount of work just with 90 less hours a week, that's a shift a day and boy it shows.

EarlyBird

Explorer
NP, I have found that should my character die I can have a Faction revive him, and I just start over. But with a new RP story as I'll owe the Factions some major favors.

It is all good. I should have Dodged. I knew there would be two or three attacks on Thadius and I went for the glory. LOL

Remove ads