(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
It's been hectic for me and finals are coming up so my posting will be sporadic for the next two weeks. Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]The only thing that needs to be fixed on Nadia is her choice of feats. Her starting feats may only be selected from the core campaign sources I list in the original post. On my end I will need to select or design a mentor for her. I will read through the Sharn book and see if I can find someone appropriate. If not I will create a suitable NPC. I also need a way to introduce her to the story. Perhaps Cassa Faer has heard of her.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok. found the list of accepted sources and noticed two books:

Eberron Campaign Setting,
Sharn: City of Towers

I checked the wiki for feats and found nothing on those pages. are there feats listed in those books i listed?

Scott DeWar

tentatively she is done, until i see about the answer to the quote below

Ok. found the list of accepted sources and noticed two books:

Eberron Campaign Setting,
Sharn: City of Towers

I checked the wiki for feats and found nothing on those pages. are there feats listed in those books i listed?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Yes, there are indeed feats in the Eberron Campaign Setting and the Sharn: City of Towers book. All of them are acceptable for play.

Scott DeWar

well, those books are non srd, so not legally available on line is my guess. no wonder i can't find it.

Scott DeWar

oh wow! found one as a saveable pdf, the other as an on line pdf!

edit: I have finally chosen a second feat, did a bit of background tweaking and the deity chosen is a bit off the beaten path, pleas tell me what you think. [think dresden files]

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION], [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], [MENTION=72222]FloatingDisc[/MENTION], and [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION], I hate to say it, but this game is dead at the moment. One of our players hasn't even posted since November. I would really like to keep this game going though. We have just started a new plot arc and it would be a simple matter to get new players. Scott DeWar, your character looks good to go. DarwinofMind, Herobizkit, and kinem have been keeping up relatively well. Perhaps we could just continue the game from that point. Four is plenty, although we would have a little overlap with both a sorcerer and psion and no fighting class. I will open recruiting for one more plus replacements for any who don't respond to this post.

Scott DeWar, here is your mentor for Nadia: Reina Doiran, a female human, is the owner and curator of Cloud Antiquities, a shop located in the Seventh Tower District of Upper Menthis. Flamboyant and eccentric, she judges items quickly based on her own aesthetic sense rather than their historic value, and pays more for items that intrigue and appeal to her than for dusty trinkets of more scholarly worth. As a craftswoman and sorcerer herself, Reina can relate to Nadia well and they share similar tastes. Occasionally, Reina will even sell scrimshaw made by Nadia, especially if it particularly aesthetically pleasing. Nadia may use Craft (scrimshaw) to design pieces for Reina to sell, earning the standard rate for using the Craft skill as a profession (1/2 check in gp per week or 1/2 check in sp per day).

As a mentor, Reina will be able to help Nadia train when she is ready to level up or re-train when she decides she would like to learn new abilities. She can offer advice and provide Nadia with contacts within the city, especially if they are related to the antiquities market or similar fields. Reina is on good terms with most such merchants and often conducts business with them. She also has friends within the Guild of Starlight and Shadow, a magical guild which offers training and tutelage to those in the magical profession. Although not a member, Reina has a friendly relationship with the guild, often referring to them purveyors of magical items which Reina does not find aesthetic or of little beauty. Reina does not typically deal in magical items at all, unless they provide some aesthetic purpose, such as magical tapestries with moving images or fine tea sets which magically heat the water (thus requiring no kettle). Nevertheless, Reina can provide Nadia with contacts within the Guild.

Remove ads