(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Invites have been sent to both [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION]. [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION] has also uploaded a really cool character sheet for Vigil! As a reward for taking the time to do the cool sheet, Vigil receives 25 XP.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
The sheet is actually a feature that which everyone can take advantage. I'm a HUGE fan of this feature - it even does some of the math by itself!

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Is it built into Obsidian Portal or did you get it elsewhere? I have never seen the tool on OP, but maybe you have to be a subscriber to get it.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
It was built right in. I'm not a subscriber. All I did was pick "Add Character" and I ticked a box that said my character was a PC halfway down the page.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just commenting. Haven't made any updates to OP since last post, but I see a total of four players have joined. Feel free to start uploading your characters whenever you have time. Next on my list is adding a couple more NPCs, then adding maps.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Might be a few days. I a on the road. flew in to st louis from nashville and my arms are still tired.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I won't have another chance to work on this campaign until the middle of the week. I have school projects due tomorrow. Expect some more stuff to be added by the end of this week.

Remove ads