Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I'm all the way up to "push through the flattened piece of gum with your tongue", and then it says "hold the layer between your lips". What the flying fendelkrais method does that mean?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Take the lump of bubble gum and put it against the back of your teeth, keeping your teeth slightly parted.

push your tongue against the lump to where it is touching your lips, pull back the tongue and blow.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hello galeros!

[MENTION=26424]Jdvn1[/MENTION]. This is funny, I managed to piss so many resistance members off that they decided to pull an op to try to take me off the map.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
[MENTION=26424]Jdvn1[/MENTION]. This is funny, I managed to piss so many resistance members off that they decided to pull an op to try to take me off the map.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

I don't understand how that's supposed to make sense. Like, prevent you from owning a portal? Were they purposefully allowing you to keep portals beforehand or something?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I don't understand how that's supposed to make sense. Like, prevent you from owning a portal? Were they purposefully allowing you to keep portals beforehand or something?

I basically controlled half of an entire city, about like 20 - 30 portals and they specifically went all out to take out those portals in one night. It wasn't several people all separate randomly attacking portals, it was like three cars with a total of 8 people specifically attacking things I controlled.

I haven't went out to recapture because I'm at item cap and am waiting for the LA event.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I basically controlled half of an entire city, about like 20 - 30 portals and they specifically went all out to take out those portals in one night. It wasn't several people all separate randomly attacking portals, it was like three cars with a total of 8 people specifically attacking things I controlled.

I haven't went out to recapture because I'm at item cap and am waiting for the LA event.
It just seems silly!

Do you guys have cross-faction meet-ups?

Remove ads