Tip Line

Matthan

Explorer
I have been watching Kobold Press' latest kickstarter (Tales of the Old Margreve, and it has caused more than a little bit of a stir. The publisher is presenting the Kickstarter in print and VTT format without offering PDFs as an option and is getting a lot of flack for it. That strikes me as notable and worth reporting on. I would love to see ENworld pull together an article collecting information on what's happening and the response.

However, I cannot find a place to send that tip to your reporters. Most outlets like this would have an email address dedicated to receiving tips from the readership. Have you considered implementing something like that so the community can point you towards stories that you may otherwise miss?

It's possible one already exists, but it may need to be more visible. I couldn't find it.

Nagol

Unimportant
I have been watching Kobold Press' latest kickstarter (Tales of the Old Margreve, and it has caused more than a little bit of a stir. The publisher is presenting the Kickstarter in print and VTT format without offering PDFs as an option and is getting a lot of flack for it. That strikes me as notable and worth reporting on. I would love to see ENworld pull together an article collecting information on what's happening and the response.

However, I cannot find a place to send that tip to your reporters. Most outlets like this would have an email address dedicated to receiving tips from the readership. Have you considered implementing something like that so the community can point you towards stories that you may otherwise miss?

It's possible one already exists, but it may need to be more visible. I couldn't find it.

Very first stickied post in this forum. Entry of New Scoops looks most likely.

Matthan

Explorer
It certainly is there. All I can say in my defense is that I was looking for it on the front page or linked somewhere prominent. I completely missed it here.

Remove ads