Scheduling for IRON DM 2013!

Thalain

First Post
Lwaxy will need to withdraw or at least severely postpone her match - I had to take her to hospital today for inpatient treatment - likely looking to be about a week, maybe a bit shorter, but she asked that you'll fill the slot with someone else if anyhow possible.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Man, that sucks. Tell her to suck it up and get back here, the nerds aren't done with her yet. ;)

Or, maybe, to recover quickly, get well soon, and not to watch too much daytime TV.

-john

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Lwaxy will need to withdraw or at least severely postpone her match - I had to take her to hospital today for inpatient treatment - likely looking to be about a week, maybe a bit shorter, but she asked that you'll fill the slot with someone else if anyhow possible.

Hope she gets to feeling better.

Rune

Once A Fool
Hope she's doing better, soon!

I guess that means we either need two alternates, or we're waiting (at least) a week! Mike Myler said he couldn't go until the 21st or 28th!

Wicht

Hero
Bumping for volunteers!

Are there no DMs confident of their abilities to craft intriguing adventures from whatever ingredients are at hand? (Maybe we need a DM training camp) If you havent done it before, give it a shot, hone your skills and take a shot at the crown.

(alternately Rune, we could do the second round double elimination - would require a little more work on yours and our part, but it could be done)

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'll take the leap from spectator to possible competitor. I've greatly enjoyed watching the competitions in past years. And while it is definitely a daunting prospect, I'll give it a shot. :)

I'm good to start today/tonight or later Monday night (I'm on Pacific Time).

Rune

Once A Fool
Cool. Dragonwriter, you're in if we get another alternate or if either [MENTION=6726030]Mike Myler[/MENTION] or [MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION] are able to go sooner than anticipated.

Remove ads