Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Hey, mega!

The Real World is treating me OK, and I'll take it.

The only complaint I have right now is that the DM's critters have started finding my "Arcane Paladin's" range, as it were- he got tagged a LOT last session after being left virtually untouched to this point- at the same time my dice started mocking me.

For the most part, I'm getting the rolls I need to stay alive, but just barely. I'm making the most important saves, doing a bit of damage, etc., but still mired in a bit of a funk. We were in a combat with some big tough dudes, and I sized one up and rolled a pair of 19s- crits with the longsword I was using...and rolled a 1 and 7 on the damage dice. While hasted in the next combat, I was hitting 1/3 of the time.

It didn't help that the other true warrior in the party was doing things like rolling snake-eyes on his d20s to extend the combats...

Still, having fun! Used Benign Transposition to "castle" our noob's fallen rogue out of combat while putting my guy in to the fray. And the Marshall auras are much beloved.

Awesome! Good luck! I hope it all goes according to plan.

I already got one location picked but coming up with a clue that leads to it is gonna be hard, the location is starbucks since we both enjoy the peppermint hot chocolate.

EDIT: also in need of some tech help. It seems that for some reason windows media player pops up and starts playing a random stream. I've scanned my computer for both maleware and virus but nothing comes up.

Last edited:

Remove ads