Scheduling for IRON DM 2015

Wik

First Post
Phew! I was worried my first round would be up against Iron Sky. I've lost to him before. :)

Interesting ingredient list. Wish y'all luck. I've got an idea of what direction they'll head - we'll see if I'm right in 24 hours.

Rune

Once A Fool
I think we'll wait until Thursday for match 3. [MENTION=6762606]LucasC[/MENTION], [MENTION=40177]Wik[/MENTION], [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], and [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION], if any of you want to go Thursday, please post your available schedules.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I will be good to go Thursday, so long as it's early enough. If not I can do Friday evening as well.

Rune

Once A Fool
How early are you talking, [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION]? Would an 11:00 AM EST start on Thursday work for both you and [MENTION=40177]Wik[/MENTION]?

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
How early are you talking, [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION]? Would an 11:00 AM EST start on Thursday work for both you and [MENTION=40177]Wik[/MENTION]?

That works great for me. Just as long as it's not the evening I'm fine; I'd say earlier than 5 pm EST would be fine, but definitely the earlier the better.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Whew, just finished my adventure, going to let it sit overnight and re-read it tomorrow morning to be sure it still holds up and no wild Editine Failbeasts are running rampant in it.

Read the ingredients. Totally cold. Wrote down all their definitions. Totally cold. This was the least inspired I remember being after looking at a set of ingredients. Started to warm up a bit as I went, but this one was definitely tough.

Hope yours was a bit easier than mine, Imhotepthewise!

Remove ads