D&D 5E Mearls' "Firing" tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I got tired of linguistics discussions so I jumped 5 pages ahead to find...the same linguistic discussion with the same arguments being made.

Is this discussion going anywhere other than people just repeating their same points hoping the other person just lets them have the last word?

HJFudge

Explorer
I got tired of linguistics discussions so I jumped 5 pages ahead to find...the same linguistic discussion with the same arguments being made.

Is this discussion going anywhere other than people just repeating their same points hoping the other person just lets them have the last word?

Storytellers from 1000 years from now: "...and legend says they are still debating the fine points of grammar and linguistics to this very day."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
h2cyf.jpg

Hussar

Legend

No.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter

Well, we had tried to move on to a wonderful discussion about how us New Englanders don't really care that we are a part of a region known as "New England", and it only exists in an attempt to merge us all together to the same size as most other states in the union... but that seems to have run its course. Granted, you're a West Coaster [MENTION=2525]Mistwell[/MENTION] so you probably don't care about this issue in the least... but sometimes I find it's good to mock myself and my fellow Patriots-loving, bean-eating a-wipes. ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, we had tried to move on to a wonderful discussion about how us New Englanders don't really care that we are a part of a region known as "New England", and it only exists in an attempt to merge us all together to the same size as most other states in the union... but that seems to have run its course. Granted, you're a West Coaster [MENTION=2525]Mistwell[/MENTION] so you probably don't care about this issue in the least... but sometimes I find it's good to mock myself and my fellow Patriots-loving, bean-eating a-wipes. ;)

To be fair, that’s not very interesting conversation for 99.99% of people either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads