Badges

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Not for zero gold, no. All publishers want theirs to be zero gold, for obvious reasons, but I'm the only one who gets that benefit. I'll add it, though.

Ah, I see. Thanks. So, I see Goodman Games for 1 GP, Kobold Press for 5 GP, Wizards of the Coast for 10 GP. I wonder how much the CMG Badge will be . . . :D

(I currently have three gold to spend. ;) )

*edit* But you gave me one for free! Thanks! :)

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Just got this message -

Dear Mark CMG, as thank you for being a silver subscriber, I have given you a one-time gift of 10GP (our virtual currency) which you can use to purchase badges here. These badges allow you to simply display the things you're a fan of, or (gaming related) causes you support. Thanks again for your support!

I'm not sure if your system is distinguishing between Gold Subscribers, like myself, and Silver Subscribers, like the system seems to think I am. I've brought this up a couple times now but it seems to be getting lost in the shuffle. Little help, please?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just got this message -

I'm not sure if your system is distinguishing between Gold Subscribers, like myself, and Silver Subscribers, like the system seems to think I am. I've brought this up a couple times now but it seems to be getting lost in the shuffle. Little help, please?

You're both.

Do you not have access to the gold forum?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think I am only being charged for the Gold Membership.

That I seem to have but otherwise the system seems to denote me as a Silver Subscriber under my name (on the left) and through communications like the above. Might just be a glitch or setting that needs adjusting.

It displays you as what you choose to be displayed as. That's not a function of the subscription. It's in your settings somewhere.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
It displays you as what you choose to be displayed as. That's not a function of the subscription. It's in your settings somewhere.

Ah, so the system communications are taking their cue off of the displayed option. Unfortunately, Gold Subscriber doesn't seem to be an option (see attached) -

Attachments

• display_options_01.JPG
    display_options_01.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 118

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
"System Communications"?

You got the silver notice at the top of the page because you have a silver sub also. You also have a copper one, somehow. You have all three. It ahs nothing to do with which you choose to display.

I haven't added a display choice for gold subscribers. I'll do so at some point if I get time.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
"System Communications"?

You got the silver notice at the top of the page because you have a silver sub also. You also have a copper one, somehow. You have all three. It ahs nothing to do with which you choose to display.

Interesting, though I should warn you I am only currently paying for the Gold Membership, according to Paypal.

I haven't added a display choice for gold subscribers. I'll do so at some point if I get time.

That'd be nice and hopefully the displaying of it will prompt others to subscribe as Gold Members as well. Let me know if you get time to do that so I can help out by switching my option over to the one I'm actually paying each month to display. I'll nix the one I'm not actually paying to get.

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I notice my ENWorld badge has gone away. I very much liked it, but maybe the ENWorld badge is undergoing some modifications. I'm good either way.

Also, to [MENTION=10479]Mark CMG[/MENTION] on the subscriptions: I have the impression that a gold subscription encompasses the silver and copper too. You don't pay separately for all three.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases