OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Scotley

Hero
History (character background) is up - a bit epic and the guy is lucky to be alive and all, but then again, Desna is goddess of Fate, Luck and Dreams...

Okay, we will have 3 new characters to introduce shortly. As GM it would be my preference that you collaborate on your reasons and arrive together. The army was easy enough to follow.

[MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION] [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]

Lou

Explorer
My character Fatoon will have come by boat first and then overland to the area, with the intention of aiding those fighting demons. Fatoon has had experience fighting devils. I'm open to just falling into a random group along the way that includes the three.

My character Fatoon will have come by boat first and then overland to the area, with the intention of aiding those fighting demons. Fatoon has had experience fighting devils. I'm open to just falling into a random group along the way that includes the three.

If you are some kind of fighter, would you be willing to be a bodyguard? To a self-appointed saviour of priestly might :) Of course, given my story and current location, you could be a prisoner too :) Unless our DM decides we just caught up with the army and came looking for the leaders...

Will you post the character to RG? Do you have any suggestion how we got here? Same question to [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]
If I'm not alone it may be a stretch that we're all prisoners, but given the opposition, maybe not so far fetched...

There is some equipment on the grounds which may be ours (but that robs others of fair loot) - maybe better if we just caught up with the army (or return back from advance scouting since we saw the camp fires ?)

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
If you are some kind of fighter, would you be willing to be a bodyguard? To a self-appointed saviour of priestly might :) Of course, given my story and current location, you could be a prisoner too :) Unless our DM decides we just caught up with the army and came looking for the leaders...

Will you post the character to RG? Do you have any suggestion how we got here? Same question to [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]
If I'm not alone it may be a stretch that we're all prisoners, but given the opposition, maybe not so far fetched...

There is some equipment on the grounds which may be ours (but that robs others of fair loot) - maybe better if we just caught up with the army (or return back from advance scouting since we saw the camp fires ?)

Fatoon is not likely to be a bodyguard, but he is likely to be a companion to a priest aiding those fighting demons. Fatoon is an Oracle. I have Scotley's approval, but I think I am missing a feat. I will post to the RG soon.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not sure if you're counting me or not, but I'd like to re-join with Banaq the elf sorcerer, if Scotley will allow it. And I'm more of an 'old peep,' Shayuri, and not just because of my advanced age.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm not sure if you're counting me or not, but I'd like to re-join with Banaq the elf sorcerer, if Scotley will allow it. And I'm more of an 'old peep,'
Shayuri, and not just because of my advanced age.

Maybe you could use this opportunity (with DMs approval) to change some things around - I remember you mentioning earlier that you have some things that don't function as they were supposed to. Or something like that?

Remove ads