OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Scotley

Hero
The scrolls can wait assuming you can get through this fight without them. Yes, you are at the top of the stairs. The sound of a desperate battle can be heard from within the main building.

Scotley

Hero
What are the rules on pre-made items by the character?

That's a pretty loaded question. I don't think it would be fair for you to double your magic gear by unlimited premaking, but if you spent the feats you should get some benefit. I'll trust your judgement to do what you think is fair. Make some of your own, just don't go total munchkin on me.

Scotley

Hero
Hey, Scotley! What's in 'Keva's line of fire? If the answer is "nothing," how far does he need to move to get LOF on a target?

Let me take a look at the map, if memory serves you are at the door, so pretty good chance you can get line of site on any of the current foes with a 5' move. Give me just a sec to confirm.

Scotley

Hero
Okay, here's a map.

Vakeva Kiihko is marked 'K to avoid confusion with Viridian who is marked with a V. The B is the newly summoned Demon. G1 is the Ghoul entangled by Thorn (T), While G3 is the retreating Ghoul pursued by Viridian. The Summoner/Priest Ghoul is G2. B for Banaq, D for Denir (currently npc'd) and M for Meliara (currently npc'd as well) I put Fatoon and Adrian at edge of the map just at the top of the stairs and since I had room used full names. If you want to join now [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] we'll assume your character, Voorgan Komkoski, is stage left just behind Adrian. If not, then still downstairs with the army. Since I'm all out of V's and K's for the map would you prefer to be D for DeWar, W for Wizard, T for transmuter? Something else? Had I been more prescient I'd have started out referring to Neurotic's charater by his Kobold name, Claugendeem Calaun, but he was introduced as Viridan, so we'll let it stand. D2 is the ruined stable already explored by Vir.

Attachments

• Shrine map 1.jpg
    Shrine map 1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 201

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
By the map, I'm right next to the ghoul. Can I rip it appart? It seems we don't get bonuses from new arrivals until next round since they will have to double move... :(

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vakeva's knowledge planes sucks, so he knows nothing about this summoned creature. Hopefully his attacks will weaken it enough that we can take it down this round.

Scotley

Hero
By the map, I'm right next to the ghoul. Can I rip it appart? It seems we don't get bonuses from new arrivals until next round since they will have to double move... :(

Correct, they are too far out to close and cast before you act this round. Oh, and yes rip away!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases