(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] I was just checking out your latest post and I have two questions:

1: If you are using Planar Warrior (As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The next time you hit that creature on this turn with a weapon attack, all damage dealt by the attack becomes force damage, and the creature takes an extra 1d8 force damage from the attack.) Where is your extra 1d8 damage?

2: What's the opportunity attack for? Just in case someone provokes?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Sorry for the triple post, but I was on my phone and it was a bit of a complex one, and with the built in rolling system, I had to do it in multiple steps.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] I was just checking out your latest post and I have two questions:

1: If you are using Planar Warrior (As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The next time you hit that creature on this turn with a weapon attack, all damage dealt by the attack becomes force damage, and the creature takes an extra 1d8 force damage from the attack.) Where is your extra 1d8 damage?

2: What's the opportunity attack for? Just in case someone provokes?

1. I forgot the extra damage. Here's a roll. It isn't much: Planar Ally damage: 1d8 2
2. The OA roll is for "just in case". That way you aren't waiting on me for a roll if someone provokes.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
You know, one of the goal in creating Rodrigo was to see if "does a dex-meleeist fighter work" and I think we can see that the answer is definitely yes. I used to think that the fighter was a bit underwhelming, but it seems that it's not the case ... well maybe a bit less than the paladin, but not a big enough difference that's it's a huge problem...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases