Holy Crap, That's a Lot of Magic Items

Hawk Diesel

Adventurer
DM Magic said:
Small error I noticed: on page 73, an amulet is described as a ring in the description:

Amulet of Sleeplessness
Ring, rare (requires attunement)
While you wear this ring, you don't need to
sleep, although you still need to rest to gain the
benefits of a long rest.

It originally belonged to a giant. Even though it's a ring, you have to wear it around your neck like an amulet.

Hussar

Legend
(I posted this before on a previous thread you had, but it seemed like you weren’t frequently on that thread, so I’m posting here just in case).

Hello Jester, I would like to use your magic items and put them on DNDBeyond because it’s a site that has a search engine that’s really useful for the amount of magic items you converted. I will still credit you for the hard work you went through of course, because Im no stealer. I hope that you read this comment soon, and that
I love the things that you did
Thumbs Up

It would probably be a lot easier for you to PM [MENTION=1210]the Jester[/MENTION] or check out his information page and contact him that way: http://www.enworld.org/forum/member.php?1210-the-Jester

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Wow, I'm impressed.

It would be a maddening amount of work just to create the tables, and you have done so much more.

THANK YOU!

Askaval30

Explorer
ok... this table is utterly wonderful!

but I am now curious, what system of crits do you use? I keep seeing all these references to severity...

Scrumble Plays

First Post
Yeah, sadly I can't contact him since I made an account just to find out if he would allow me, and I had to make 5 posts, so I went and made rando ones. Next thing you know, my Jonsboy account gets banned. Welp, time to try again!

Scrumble Plays

First Post
UPDATE: I'm contacting the admin of the site and I'll see if it actually is a ban, (it probably is), and I will try my best to make no rando posts like the one I'm making right now!

Remove ads