Wiki Spam

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
This page - http://www.enworld.org/forum/showwiki.php?title=Original-D-and-D-Collectors-Guide

And, it says [MENTION=9849]Echohawk[/MENTION] was the last one to update it. Did his account get hacked?

Hmmmm... I definitely did not edit that wiki page recently. I'm also not aware that my account has been hacked, but I recently restored two other wiki pages that appeared to have been similarly hacked, so best I go change my password right now :(.

Edit: ENWorld password updated. Original D&D and Oriental Adventures wiki pages restored from spam pages.

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Looks like the Original D&D page is still spammed.

Edit: As is Oriental Adventures.

Then those two were changed again after I fixed them last night, and after I changed my ENWorld password. I've just fixed them again, but I'm now suspecting that this issue doesn't have anything to do with my account in particular.

Edit: Looking at the change history, someone is repeatedly editing those files to be junk (while pretending to be me) over a period during which I'm fast asleep.

Edit: Both pages reverted to spam within minutes of me fixing them again. However turning on the change protection seems to have stopped this from happening, at least for now.

Last edited:

Remove ads