D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Insight roll for rebekah before I do my IC post.

EB if you could let me know the vibe she gets?

[roll0]
She believs Turuko especially about the divison of treasure, a greedy vibe perhaps. Nothing torrid just not very noble.

You could hasten things up by posting major NPCs or interesting points in town and we each decide what to visit and whether we go as a group. That will enable the group to a) cover more ground faster b) have different relationships with NPCs - local witch for example might drink tea and discuss herbs and curses with Rana...or may mix herbs and throw curses against her (or both :) )

If we go as a group, thieves guild will not show itself (assuming this little town has one and that they aren't already with Rebecca :))

Good ideal I will work on that then. Maybe someone should do a bit of reconnaissance around town for an hour or so and coe back to let the group know what they learned.

Shayuri

First Post
Aridha will totally wander around the town poking her nose into things. This is the biggest metropolis she's ever seen. Are there really this many people in the WORLD??!1

EarlyBird

Explorer
So the party is split... lol

No problem I guess, let me see if I have all the info in the OOC first and I can post some quick exploration posts, there is not much to see. But there is a lot to learn, so I'll have to decide how much, and how many rumors etc.

Groups:
Aridha and Zanword - exploring the town (it is around 8:00am should be done around 10-11) - Leaving behind rumors of your own "Did you hear? Did you hear?" an old farm says to a passing merchant. "Captain Blackpearl has a crew again, soon he'll teach all those river pirates what for. You mark me. Stood right there he did. Right in my own cabbage patch."

Rebekah and Emmyr - Inn of the Welcome Wench (2nd floor), Rping with Turuko and Kobort (ok just Turuko, Kobort only grunts and nods), then shopping afterward?(tailor first than to trade post) I'm guessing Emmyr won't let Rebekah go alone after two strange men cornering her (in her own room no less) Should be done around 10-11

Templeton, Hexiros, Rana, and Gwylla - Inn of the Welcome Wench (1st floor private room), Rana awaiting Hevar Wills to return, Templeton waiting to get into some mischief when the sun goes down, Hexiros just waiting. Gwylla almost done with new spells (from lvl 2) and reading more, looking for Battle of Emridy Meadows clues, or Circle of Eight info. All will be present between 10-11 when groups and Hevar returns.

If this is all correct - I will just give general info post for exploration/shopping and post a new town map in the RG with some info on different places and peoples.

Is there anything I missed? Other info you wish to search out? Let me know I think I can have everything ready before the weekend, and then the group can set out for the Westwoods.

Shayuri

First Post
Should this be in the in-character thread? Are we RPing in response to it, or just giving general narrated responses? :)

- Hup, nevermind. Re-read it and realized I had it wrong my first glance. All's well! :)

Aridha is mostly just looking around gawking at the town, though she'll regain enough presence of mind to ask locals about the forest and the wood and the beasts prowling around inside it.

EarlyBird

Explorer
NP, I'm excited about "In the Wake of Zanword" as well. I'm going to post the full map of town, if you see anything interested you'd like to stop and check out, we will RP.

Mainly this is a scouting/info gathering type spot we are in and then off towards the woods.

Remove ads