D&D General Monster ENCyclopedia Index

DemonicMonster

First Post
Hi. I wanted to congratulate you for this fantastic work. "Monster ENCyclopedia" is a true pearl for every D&D player. The funny thing is that every time I wanted to insert a monster in one of my adventures, I discovered that you had made an article about it. I want a Drider in a Drow-adventure? BOOM. I find this encycl... ops, ENCyclopedia and an article about driders. I am making an adventure based on lamias? BOOM. I discover that you have made a "page" about lamias, too. (Practically, I'm only waiting for the xorn! XD ) So, thank you so much!!!

Now, I know that to ask you to do a specific monster can be a little disrespectful since all the work you do, but... please... for the S-letter... you should do the SPANNEEERRR!!!!! OMG NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THAT IS A FUC***G BRIDGE THAT WALKS AND RECOGNIZABLE ONLY BY DWARVES!!! I LOVE SPANNERS, SPANNERS ARE MY LIFE!!! SPANNEEEEERRRSSS!!!1!1!!1!!! (So, please, do the Spanner)

OK, joking aside, thanks for this encyclopedia. I'll always be grateful for your work (also if you will never do the Spanner XD ).

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Now, I know that to ask you to do a specific monster can be a little disrespectful since all the work you do, but... please... for the S-letter... you should do the SPANNEEERRR!!!!! OMG NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THAT IS A FUC***G BRIDGE THAT WALKS AND RECOGNIZABLE ONLY BY DWARVES!!! I LOVE SPANNERS, SPANNERS ARE MY LIFE!!! SPANNEEEEERRRSSS!!!1!1!!1!!! (So, please, do the Spanner)
Thanks for the feedback, but unfortunately the monster I've picked for S isn't the spanner. As far as I can tell, the spanner has only appeared in print twice, both for 2nd Edition, so there's not a lot of material to work with there. I could see it popping up in a "One Hit Wonders" edition of the ENCyclopedia, but probably not in an entry by itself. Sorry!

DemonicMonster

First Post
Thanks for the feedback, but unfortunately the monster I've picked for S isn't the spanner. As far as I can tell, the spanner has only appeared in print twice, both for 2nd Edition, so there's not a lot of material to work with there. I could see it popping up in a "One Hit Wonders" edition of the ENCyclopedia, but probably not in an entry by itself. Sorry!

Hahaha, I knew Spanner was impossible to do, but I wanted to try. XD Thank you anway.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
When is the next entry? It's been a few months!
I'm not sure. These articles share space with my gaming time, so when I'm actually playing D&D (like now), I'm spending much less time writing. S is about 80% done, but still needs a few more hours to finish.

mathujoke

Explorer
Another great thread Echohawk, I am always looking for the iconographic background and the "historical" line behind DnD, in particular of the bestiary. I'm just thrilled waiting the official presentation of the documentary film "Eye of The Beholder"....

Celebrim

Legend
I'm not sure. These articles share space with my gaming time, so when I'm actually playing D&D (like now), I'm spending much less time writing. S is about 80% done, but still needs a few more hours to finish.

S is for...

Seriously, these articles are the best posts on EnWorld in the last 10 years. I know they must consume an enormous amount of your time, but just wanting to let you know... still looking forward to the next one.

Remove ads